High-quality Two-Tone Mink Eyelash Extension supplier for all customers from all over the world !
If you’re looking for an exciting new way to step up your lash game, why not try a set of Two Tones eyelash extensions? Two Tones eyelash extensions have a rich black base with a color tip which is enough to make your eyes look bright and attractive. Furthermore, they are totally perfect for summer fun, camping out, events or any special parties. Besides, Two Tones Colorful Eyelashes are an accessory you can wear in any special occasion.
Moreover, two tones eyelash extensions will help to enhance the beauty of your eyes. Adding colored lashes to the extensions can brighten your eyes and make them stand out. Therefore, you can get all the stares and glares, especially if you are someone who loves exploring new things and express your own personality. They are a great way to compliment your style and create a look that gets admired. They go well with whatever hair color you decide to get and complements it very well. If you’re going to a costume party, colored lashes are going to be the highlight of your outfit for going the extra mile.
Here at CharmLash, we offer a variety of Two Tones eyelash extensions, including: Two Tones Blue, Two Tones Green, Two Tone Red, Two Tones Violet
Known as a professional and high-quality Two-Tone Mink Eyelash Extension supplier in Russia, Kazakhstan, United States and so on, we also offer private label service for all of our clients.
In addition, some noticeable features are :
- Made of high-quality and long-lasting Korean soft PBT fiber
- Soft, light weight and natural looking
- No kink, knot free, no glue residue left on the lashes
- Stable curl: Lashes are durable and hold curl over time
- Straight tips
- Silver Foil Backing or Coated Paper Label: Easy to remove
- Vegan, cruelty-free eyelash extensions
- Formaldehyde-Free, Latex-Free
- Reasonable wholesale price
- Custom eco-friendly packing box and private labels
- Custom curls, thicknesses and lengths as your demands
- Mixed up to 8 colors in 16 lines